Currently playing with:
Stuff for the interwebz
- Component Lab - Snippets of stuff that works.
- theproject.io - The interactive guide to product design.
- Learn RGB() Game - A little game to learn RGB color codes.
- Proto - Vanilla Web prototyping boilerplate w/webpack.
- The Final Frontend - Notes taken while learning.
- Painter - A web based (canvas) painting project.
For Atom and VS-Code
- 1984 for VS-Code - synth-neon-glowy 80's aesthetics in 3 flavors.
- Hydra for VS-Code - Atom Editor syntax theme ported to vs-code.
- Hydra - Atom Editor syntax theme.
- Redui JM - Atom Editor syntax theme.
- New Era Dark - Atom Editor syntax theme.
- New Era Light - Atom Editor syntax theme.
Stuff I work on, whenever I have time...
- IncaDevs - Ecuadorian Developers Community.
- The Mind Makers Project - A collective that pushes accessibility and inclusion to STEM education
- Ecuador Camp - Find the best camping spots around Ecuador (early 2019)
- Rocotoco - A space for food artisans to show their products (late 2018)
- La Guesa - Quito's best burguer shop tournament. (paused)
Things that came up while working
Adventures in OSS :P
- Traductor Babel.js - Live ES6/jsx to ES5 compiler.
- Gitano-cli - Cli app scaffold your react projects.
- React Starter - Npm/Webpack/React boilerplate.
- Darkmatter CSS - **Paused Waiting for css variables to ditch Sass.**
- React Drops - Create React components from the Cli.
Take a look back...
- Morphing - 2016/2017, personal website.
- Juanmnl OS 1984 - 2015, personal website.
- Munchies UIO - 2014/2015, This was an american food restaurant in Quito.
- Me Bautizan - 2015, Website developed for the baptism of my goddaughter